Sunday, February 3, 2013

Challange Week 3

Here is an update  on me, I continue to do well except for the sleep. I was at an all time low this week with only 2 nights of eight hours of sleep. Because of plowing, some nights were only 5 hours(only three continuous).  I continue to have small accidents once a week. This week it was Lisa's famous Paleo meatloaf that did me in, I love you Lisa:)  No human can eat only 5 oz of that stuff.  I ended up the week at 208 and my total points are 605. We had alot of family in town this weekend for a funeral so we got a lot of people excited about the challenge the next time we do it. My goal this week is no accidents. Joe came up with the idea of a zone cheat meal. He had to use a excel spreadsheet to make sure the ratios were right. I am going to shoot for one next Monday, but my plan is to make it zone and paleo.  We had a great Frisbee game Saturday with another dislocated and broken finger in two unrelated collisions.  And no Joe was no involved in either one. 

2 comments: