Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dave's Week 5

I had a great week, I only screwed up on one meal, the rest of them I nail it. My pulls ups and bench press(to bad that does not count) are getting better. I have actually gained half a pound but my body fat is down significantly, don't know how much yet. I only got two nights of 8 hrs of sleep, but the rest are between 7:30and 7:45 hours The peppers from Costco are a gift from God. I got 208 points for the week and 1024 for the competition. Because Joe is only missing the sleep, it will be hard for me to catch him. But I will be close. I should do well in Cindy, and maybe the run. The back squat is a mixed bag. 

1 comment:

  1. I finally have my point figured for the last 3 weeks. Week 3 is 72, Week 4 is 80, Week 5 is 74 for grand total of a whopping 406 points. Watch out Dave and Joe I am going to kill it these last two weeks.

    ReplyDelete